Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The End


Hi. It's Laura.

Please give me no grief over the title of this blog.

I thought it only fitting that this entry be title “The End” since my very first blog entry was titled "The Beginning".

It has been a long, difficult eight months in the form of training. I set a goal for myself, did the work and achieved my goal (and a lofty goal it was). I feel so complete and so empty at the same time.

This may be the end of this journey but believe me it is only the beginning of my multi-sport career. I already have my next race on the calendar to finish out my competitive year and I am looking forward to next year and doing the New York City Triathlon again. (It will also be nice to play a little golf this summer, finally!) I will also continue to blog but Triathlon Training will be shutting down today. I have not yet decided how or when to begin the new blog but it will be attached to the Inspired! website (yes, Inspired! has a website) and believe me, you will hear about it.

I hope over the months, I was able to inspire you to achieve your own goals with the stories of my journey.

I thank you for all your support through the months.

I could not have made the journey without you. You inspire me.

Play hard!

Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment