Search This Blog

Monday, February 6, 2012

a photo montage

Back on January 12, I shared an article with you about things that people do in the gym that are not working out or not their best effort.

Today I am sharing with you my own personal photos and videos from my gym.
I am not a photographer and I do not know how to edit any photos to block face but I did the best I could of not capturing faces. 

I was suspended from school for two days in my junior year for passing around a photo with a girl wearing a bra in the background whose face you could not see. I am hoping that by sharing these, people are more aware that no matter where you are, out in public, you have the potential to be on camera.


Play hard, but not like this!
Laura

The readers, the talkers and the holders:






Play hard, but not like this!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment